I actually didn't enjoy this reading. I found it to be kind of crazy because it kept repeating: "Jesus said" - "Jesus said" then as I read what was said, I found the sayings crazy. Although one of the sayings that I like was just shared with me from a close friend over the telephone the other day. I am asking myself why am I hearing this twice in one week?
"If you bring forth what is inside you, what you bring forth will save you. If you don't bring forth what is inside you, what you don't bring will destroy you."
After going through the toughest time in my life, I have had both friends, relatives, and professionals tell me that my circumstances should of destoyed a person and yet they share with me-they see me to be more developed then destroyed. The last three years came really close to destroying me but throught a healthy direction of full-time school and digging deep in my faith I was able to with stand the storms of life due to my deep root system that my parents gave me. If tree roots are shallow they can easily be uprooted, but if roots are deep they can withstand the heavy winds and rain.
So I say that I brought forth what was inside me and it has saved me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment