Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ludwig Wittgenstein

Yes, I enjoyed this writing with the visual of the ladder reaching to the place of no interest. This tells me that everything we need and think we desire, is already inside us, but our stubborness causes us to search outside ourselves climbing to relationships of people, material things, careers, children and even pets for our problems. This writer states when your life doesn't fit into life's shape you must change your life so the problematic disappears. I was told by many older wise people: "if you don't like what is happening then change it up." This is difficult for people because it requires going out of your comfort zone and trusting for the better to come. This will make you feel successful of your decision to change it up or feel failure of a poor decision. This can alter one's self esteem to a healthy state or unhealthy state. I love the visual of a mole and only if he could see, he would see the problem. Some go through life with horse blinders on and just eat and run, eat and run, to be done.
The very last paragraph of this writing is profound, speaking of truth being spoken by one who lives in truth in contrast to someone who lives in untruth and only SOMETIMES reaches for the truth. With the experience of living and speaking the truth is at times painful because I'm sure you have heard the age old saying: "the truth hurts." I beleive this is why the truth can be withheld from one because they don't want to inflict pain. Again the experience of TRUTH proves to be best so people don't have to wear masks pretending to be someone else.
Finally I believe a lot of people need to unfold their ladder and look within and quit the climbing process that leads to no where and just speak the truth with respect to the person who is receiving the information. Done properly this can change the world not how it is but............that it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment